December 13, 2012 6:30pm
1101 North Columbia Center Boulevard, Kennewick, WA
(509) 783-0611 · redlion.rdln.com
Free Solar Seminar!
Take a break from the Christmas Shopping and learn about how the sun can charge up your new year in Washington.
Hire Electric, The Sustainable Living Center and Silk Road Environmental will be talking about powering our future NOW with nature’s resources. Here are the high points:
- Discover why solar PV in WA is one of the safest and best investments you can make.
- Cap those future electricity rate increases with today’s cost for solar power!
- The financial advantages of installing WA made solar equipment.
- Electricity security with back-up solar power and get paid $.54 per kWH to do it!
- Solar Power Systems with full 25 year warranties.
- The advantages and cost of Solar Hot Water explained by Raymond Lam of Silk Road Environmental.
- Why solar costs and the available incentives may have reached that cross-over sweet spot convergence!
- Lite Refreshments Served
- Dave Dahlin from the Sustainable Living Center will talk about their newincentive program
Join us before the seminar for a solar open house in Pasco.
Please RSVP here: hireelectric.com/rsvp/